It seems like everywhere you look these days, someone has a fitness tracker on their wrist. Popularity for these devices has skyrocketed for anyone looking to better monitor their health and activity levels. But it’s easy to get lost in the hype with all the options out there.
That’s why the research team at Reviews.com spent 6 months testing and evaluating 87 fitness trackers currently on the market. Everything from sensor accuracy and battery life, to band style and comfort was evaluated. The finalists were personally tested to come up with the top three picks: best under $100, best heart-rate monitoring, and best heart-rate monitoring + GPS.
With the New Year right around the corner, a fitness tracker can be a great motivational tool to help meet those healthy resolutions.
The tested trackers have five things in common:
- Wireless syncing lets your device update its companion mobile app in real time, as you’re exercising.
- Activity notifications alert you when it’s time to move, and when you’ve accomplished your goals.
- Water resistance is mandatory for something you’ll be sweating in.
- Minimum one-year warranties demonstrate that the manufacturer is willing to back its product.
- Unisex designs so the device feels comfortable on any wrist.
Unfortunately, none of them were very accurate but a few are at least consistent.
You can see the complete report under: https://www.reviews.com/fitness-tracker/